American Style Bronze Teacher Training
Teaching dance is a career option for anyone — even those with no prior dance experience! The American Style Bronze Teacher Training is perfect for anyone motivated in becoming a dance teacher. In this dance teacher education course you will learn 17 dances and how to teach them, over 16 months. The program is divided into 4 sections, taking teacher trainees through the entire DVIDA (Dance Vision International Dancers Association) Bronze American Style syllabus for the Smooth, Rhythm, and Night Club dances. Sessions begin quarterly and may be taken in any order. This class has no prerequisites; it is open to dancers of any level.
Dedicated to ensuring excellence in partner dance instruction, this dance teacher education course is the only one of its kind in the nation. It is ideal for adults who are considering a career as dance teacher, or who would like to improve their own dancing. Teaching dance is a career option for anyone —no prior dance experience is required!
In this course you will learn:
- The 17 dances of the DVIDA Bronze American Syllabus for Smooth, Rhythm, and Night Club dances, and how to teach them
- To dance as both Leader and Follower
- Technical elements of all the dances
- Musical elements of all the dances
- How to teach private & group lessons
- How to prepare for DVIDA certification